- Get baptized by the craziest guy in town.
- Say and do things that are guaranteed to make religious people want to kill you. Repeat again, and again, and again, and again, and again - don't stop unless forced.
- Do amazing things for people and ask them to not tell anyone.
- Hang out with the most despised, marginalized, looked down upon, and shunned people you can find.
- When possible, forgive and restore people, even if they betrayed you.
- Live in a way that provokes gossip.
- Win the most grace competition.
- Keep the party going.
- Serve people (note: nose plugs may be required).
- If you're sad cry.
- Empower people to do the extraordinary.
- Act like a rock star in a
- Radically simplify theology.
- Break human-made religious laws. Repeat consistently.
- Prioritize the most important over the important.
- Let women with "questionable" backgrounds pay your bills.
Tags: Jesus Christ, Christian Living, Love, Charity, Forgiveness, Service, Leadership, Theology, Emotions
Trackback URL for this blog entry
Please login first in order for you to submit comments